- A pair of Georgian semi-detached houses
- Two bedrooms to each property
- Very large gardens
- Potential to create off road parking, subject to planning approval
- Various outbuildings to one property
- Mix of electric and oil central heating
- Mains water and drainage
- Planning permission will be required through South Downs National Park Authority, Chichester Council
- No onward chain
- NOW UNDER OFFER
NOW UNDER OFFER An opportunity to purchase a pair of semi-detached Grade II Listed Georgian houses in South Harting Village. Further information from Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield.
An opportunity to purchase a pair of semi-detached Grade II Listed Georgian houses in South Harting Village which could, subject to planning and South Down National Park Authority approval via Chichester Council, offer a beautiful detached house. Large gardens, various outbuildings to one property and the potential to add off road parking, again subject to planning approval. The houses were originally constructed as one detached dwelling.
Further information from Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield.
WE ARE OPEN & DAYS A WEEK FOR YOUR VIEWING CONVENIENCE!