Charges Payable by the Tenant From 1 June 2019
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Jacobs and Hunt Estate Agents Ltd ‘the Agent’).
- Holding Deposit (returned on successful application): one week’s rent
- Deposit: Five weeks’ rent (Held in the 'Tenancy Deposit Scheme - Custodial')
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Payment of £10 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Early termination of the tenancy - You will pay the re-let costs on behalf of the Landlord and any associated costs including any outstanding rent.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection Scheme
The Agent is a member of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) and is part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme
The Agent is a member of the Dispute and Compensation Scheme operated by the Property Ombudsman whose address is Milford House 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury SP1 2BP