- Detached four bedroom detached house in Herne Farm
- Quiet, cul de sac location
- Easy walk to town centre and mainline railway station
- The Petersfield School, Churcher's College and the junior schools are all close by
- Sitting room and separate dining room
- Large re-fitted kitchen and utility room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three further bedrooms and refitted family bathroom
- Garage and large driveway - Large SW facing garden
- No onward Chain!
Offering a large rear garden in a quiet location cul de sac, this four bedroom detached house in Herne Farm Road is offered with no onward chain! Further information from Jacobs & Hunt.
Built by Kebble Homes in 1988, this spacious four bedroom detached family home is situated on Herne Farm in a quiet cul de sac with a large south west facing garden. The house offers easy access to The Petersfield School, Churcher's College and the local junior schools. The town centre and high street are easily accessible.
The house offers a good sized sitting room with fitted gas fire, separate dining room with doors to the rear garden.
Refitted kitchen which is of excellent size and a separate refitted utility room.
On the first floor are four good sized bedrooms, the master having an ensuite shower room and there is a further refitted family bathroom.
Externally, the rear garden is south west facing and is a real feature being private and very well landscaped.
The property has a single garage alongside and a large, private driveway.
There is no onward chain with the house sale.
Gas central heating - Double glazed window upgraded in 2000.
Council Tax Band E - £2361 per annum
No onward Chain!
Viewing through the Vendors agent, Jacobs & Hunt.
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR YOUR VIEWING CONVENIENCE!