- One bedroom ground floor apartment for the over 60s
- Lounge with door leading to terrace area
- Well fitted kitchen with white goods
- Re-fitted, luxury shower room
- Double bedroom with wardrobes
- Double glazed - electric heating
- Communal lounge - Onsite Manager
- Parking - first come first served
- Great, town centre location
- No onward chain!
One bedroom, ground floor apartment with access to a small terrace area in an over 60s development in Petersfield town centre. Further information from Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield.
This is a bright and spacious one bedroom, ground floor apartment that has it's own door from the lounge leading to a terrace area. It is for the over 60's specifically. Small car park which operates on a first come, first served basis. The property is very conveniently located for the town centre and positioned well for the train station, taxi and bus services.
There is also access to a range of communal facilities including laundry room, refuse room, residents lounge and kitchen. There is also an onsite Manager.
The apartment, being located on the ground floor benefits from fitted kitchen with white goods, light and bright sitting room, recently re-fitted, luxury shower room and WC and a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. In the hallway there is a generous storage cupboard.
Electric heating. Available immediately.
Council Tax Band B - £1502 per annum.
Management charge £293 per month. Ground Rent £460 per annum.
Available through Jacobs & Hunt Estate Agents.
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR YOUR VIEWING CONVENIENCE!