- Detailed planning permission for detached house
- West Meon village centre
- Architectual plans available - House size is 133 metres square - 1444 square feet
- Two bedrooms and two ensuites - separate cloakroom
- Sitting room - kitchen - dining room
- State of the art heating and cellar control room
- Sedum roof - Amazing Eco house
- Access to architect and all plans
- Fantastic sized garden
- Two private parking spaces
Rarely available building plot in West Meon village with detailed planning for a two bedroom detached house of 1444 square feet, garden and parking. Further information from Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield.
Rarely available building plot in West Meon village with detailed planning consent with a lovely garden and private parking for two cars.
The new house will benefit from sitting room, kitchen and dining room. Two large bedrooms both with ensuite facilities and a separate WC. A very dynamic house with state of the art construction and heating, located in a small cul de sac in the very heart of West Meon within walking distance of the beautiful open countryside.
The internal gross dimensions are approximately 133 square metres - 1,444 square feet. A new sewage treatment plant has already been installed.
The Thomas Lord and local butcher are easily accessible and Petersfield is just 10 minutes drive.
This is a real opportunity to purchase a super plot with detailed planning at a realistic market value.
Further information from the Vendor's sole agents, Jacobs & Hunt.
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR YOUR VIEWING CONVENIENCE!