- **3D Virtual Tour**
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Two separate reception rooms
- Kitchen and first floor bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Very large garden with rear parking
- Ideal for improvement and extension (STP)
- Vacant possession - No onward chain
- Easy walking access to town and railway station
- Fantastic opportunity
Attractive three bedroom semi-detached house with large garden and rear parking, ideal for improvement and extension(STP) and within easy reach of Petersfield centre. No chain. Further information from Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield.
**3D Virtual Tour**
Very charming three bedroom semi-detached house located in Princes Road, Petersfield and benefitting from a very large rear garden which has off road parking to the rear. Many similar size houses in the road have added garaging and work shop space to the rear so this would certainly be possible, Subject to Planning.
The house has been well kept and features bright, spacious hallway, two separate reception rooms and a modern fitted kitchen with a downstairs WC.
The first floor offers three bedrooms, two being double and a basic three piece white bathroom.
Outside, there is a small front garden and a large rear garden.
The house offers huge scope for extending, subject to planning, and would make a marvellous family home!
Vacant possession with no onward chain.
Mains gas and water.
Council Tax Band C - £1586 per annum.
JACOBS & HUNT ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR YOUR VIEWING CONVENIENCE!