- Two bedroom cottage in beautiful condition
- Totally renovated and utterly bespoke inside
- Lounge with woodburner
- Contemporary grey kitchen with breakfast bar and appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Fantastic shower room
- Garden with decking area and lots of privacy
- Off road private parking - further parking to the front
- Part furnished - but ask us what your preference is
- Cat considered - Available 17th August
Stunning 2 bedroom contemporary home in the town centre with off road parking and lovely garden. Bought through ourselves and renovated to an amazing standard. Contact Jacobs & Hunt for further information.
Originally bought through Jacobs & Hunt and then extensively renovated by the current owner to a bespoke, luxurious and contemporary interior, this two bedroom mid terrace cottage is so well located for the town centre and has a beautiful rear garden, private parking at the rear and further off road public parking at the front.
Entrance hallway, Sitting room with oak flooring and woodburner which leads to a dining area and then a bespoke grey kitchen with breakfast bar and seating, integrated appliances and bi-folding doors leading to the stunning rear garden with additional deled area, giving access to the private parking behind.
On the first floor are the principle bedroom and a second double bedroom and a fabulous shower room.
Gas central heating. Double glazed windows.
Furnished - part furnished.
Cat considered but sorry, no dawgies.
Available 17th August.
Council Tax Band C - 1586
Viewing through Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield.