- Four bedroom detached house in quiet location
- Lounge, study and dining room
- Kitchen and utility room - downstairs WC
- Double glazed windows and gas central heating
- Driveway parking and double garage
- Lovely, south facing, private rear garden
- Perfect for extending, subject to planning
- Redecorated throughout in the past 12 months
- No onward chain
- Easy pedestrian access to town centre
Spacious four bedroom family home with three reception rooms in Monks Orchard, Petersfield. Lovely, south facing garden and double garage with driveway. Further information from Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield.
Lovely, four bedroom detached family home in Monks Orchard, Petersfield - one of the most sought after locations - with easy pedestrian access to Petersfield town centre and the railway station. The house offers three reception rooms and four large double bedrooms. Perfect for extending across the garages to make a fantastic five bedroom house, subject to planning.
South facing and private rear garden. The house was redecorated throughout in October 2021.
The accommodation comprises of;
Entrance hallway with stairs to first floor, double aspect living room with open fireplace, large dining room, study, well fitted kitchen with views over the rear garden. Separate utility room with door leading to double garage with two up and over doors, ground floor WC.
On the first floor are four large, double bedrooms, two of which have hand basins. Modern family bathroom with shower over the bath.
Lovely, private, south facing rear garden with terrace with lovely side garden.
Double garage with private driveway.
No onward chain.
Gas central heating, double glazed windows, mains water and drainage.
Council Tax Band - G - £3219 per annum.
All enquiries through Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield.
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR YOUR VIEWING CONVENIENCE!