- Two bedroom detached bungalow with private garden
- Spacious living room - two double bedrooms
- Re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Re-fitted bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Quality double glazed conservatory
- Lovely, non overlooked rear garden
- Driveway parking - quiet cul-de-sac
- No onward chain
- Double glazed - Gas Central Heating
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Well presented two bedroom detached bungalow in excellent order throughout with pretty, private rear garden and driveway. Quiet cul-de-sac within easy walking distance of town. Further information from Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield.
Spacious and very bright two bedroom detached bungalow in this very popular, quiet cul-de-sac within easy walking distance of the town centre and mainline railway station.
The bungalow has been improved and offers a lovely rear garden with patio area that is not overlooked and a south westerly aspect.
The property offers entrance hallway with access to all rooms.
Sitting room to the front of the bungalow.
Double bedroom to the front of the property.
Principle bedroom overlooking the rear garden.
Re-fitted kitchen/dining room with range of floor and wall mounted units, electric hob and cooker with extractor hood, space for tumble drier and washing machine. Integrated slimline dishwasher.
Conservatory with radiators, double French doors leading out to the garden.
Refitted bathroom with separate pumped shower cubicle.
Gas central heating. Double glazed windows.
Council Tax Band D - £1784 per annum.
Please contact Jacobs & Hunt, Petersfield. Open 7 days a week!