- Stunning four bedroom country home
- 1.5 acres adjacent paddock plus private front and rear gardens
- Three principle reception rooms
- Bespoke luxury kitchen
- Four bedrooms and two beautiful bathrooms
- Oil central heating and double glazed windows
- Double detached garage with separate office and large private driveway
- Beautiful location - countryside views
- Children and pets welcome
- EXCLUSIVE through Jacobs & Hunt
Stunning four bedroom / 3 reception room country home with 1.5 acre adjacent paddock with large front and rear gardens. Stunning views with high degree of privacy. Double garage and separate office. Further information through Jacobs & Hunt.
This spacious and tranquil four bedroom country home features its own equestrian facilities of approximately 1.5 acres plus additional rear and front gardens and is on the fringe of Rotherfield Park and close to Four Marks Golf Club.
The property benefits from a private frontage and is accessed via electric gates and a large gravel driveway.
Accomodation comprises of a bright entrance hallway, large living room with open fireplace, and family room area, beautifully finished kitchen with white goods opening onto a dining room with doors to the rear patio and garden.
There is also a separate study and large utility/boot room. Downstairs WC.
On the first floor is a large master bedroom with ensuite shower room and three further bedrooms. Stunning family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
All the rooms benefit from far reaching countryside views
The detached double garage and ample private parking with self contained office over.
Oil central heating, septic tank drainage. Double glazed windows.
Available now - unfurnished. Pets welcome.
Council Tax Band G
£2476 per annum