Charges Payable by the Landlord Including VAT
1. Tenant Introduction commission in form of a flat rate fee of £600
2. Rent Administration 8%
3. Fully Managed 10%
4. Initial Pre-Tenancy Administration Charges £250 for completion of the Tenancy Agreement and other set up costs in connection with Referencing, Inventory and Deposit.
5. If you instruct us to proceed with a proposed Tenancy and subsequently withdraw your instructions you agree by signing this Agreement to meet some of the costs and the expenses incurred up to the sum of £150 plus all third party marketing costs.
6. Additional Services on request at the rate of £30 per hour, plus travel and other reasonable expenses and costs for
a) additional visits to a Premises if we are managing,
b) serving a Notice under Section 13 of the Housing Act 1988,
c) waiting time at a property,
d) having extra sets of keys cut,
e) arranging cleaning prior to the start of a Tenancy,
f) arranging safety checks,
g) arranging installation of smoke alarms or carbon monoxide alarms,
h) obtaining consent from a Lender or a Superior Landlord.
7. Commissioning an EPC for the property £110
8. Commissioning Portable appliance testing £110
9. Commissioning a Gas Safety Certificate £120
10. Preparation of an Inventory and Schedule of Condition and Check In on behalf of the Landlord by an inventory clerk will depend on the size and style of the Premises. Estimates will be given upon request. The cost of the preparation of the Inventory and Check In is borne by the Landlord.
11. Preparation of an Memorandum of Agreement for extending a Tenancy including a Rent Review £95
12. Service of Notice to terminate a Tenancy when we are not managing the Premises £50
13. Visits during a void period using our caretaker service £30 for one visit each week during office hours.
14. Instructing contractors during a void period or if we are not managing the premises £30 payable in advance together with the cost of the contractor. This Service is only offered providing we have written instructions from the Landlord and hold sufficient cleared funds to cover the cost of the work plus our fees.
15. If the Landlord is not resident in the UK and unless an exemption certificate is provided by HMRC, an administration fee of £30 each quarter for tax retention and completion of the documentation required by the Centre for Non-Residents.